BSOD page fault in nonpaged area

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum. I just joined when I started to get this blue screen of death error. I have posted the minidump and a screenshot of the bluescreen. If you could take a look at the minidump, the bluescreen, or both, I would greatly appreciate it.

I recently took apart my system and replaced several parts, so that may have something to do with it.

Intel Core i5 750 2.67 GHz (non overclocked running with new heatsink bracket and fan)
8GB RAM (reseated when taking apart motherboard)
Samsung Hard Disk 1 TB
Western Digital Hard Disk 1 TB
DVD Drive LightScribe
PNY GTX 660 2GB (New)
Silverstone 600 W PSU

Did you ever have a ATI Radeon video card installed? Are there any yellow (!) in the device manager?

I did have an ATI Radeon 5770 1 GB graphics card installed before. However, I removed all the drivers associated to it before installing my current Nvidia graphics card. I have no yellow exclamations in the device manager and the GeForce GTX 660 is the only display adapter listed. I am replacing a failing hard disk in a few days which I think might be associated to the issue, but it could also be my graphics card now. I want to get a new one if that's the case, but I only have a few days to exchange it.

Was the last minidump old enough to show a problem with the ATI card driver like it did? There was no indication of a GTX card problem

No. I removed all of the drivers related to the ATI card when this minidump was made. I found that one of my two drives (1 TB) each was having hard drive issues. I removed it, and I am going to reinstall windows on a fresh new 2 TB drive. However, as I was doing the extended test on the new drive to make sure it was okay, I got the same bluescreen with the faulty drive removed. I am really hoping this isn't related to the GTX 660, because it's going to be a pain in the *** if I have to RMA it. Could it be a driver issue? I will post after I reinstall Windows to let you know if I am still getting the issue. If you could take another glance at the minidump, that would be very helpful.

Back