BSOD problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all,
i have been getting this blue screen error for weeks now. everytime i start my pc for the first time it between 10 to 15 minutes it suddenly displays the BSOD and then restart my pc. and then when i log in back it says that my comp has recovered from a serious problem. so here is the error code that i'm getting after every restart.

BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : FFA23378 BCP3 : FFA234EC
BCP4 : 805FA7A8 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

i tried cleaning my PC from dust(removed cpu clear it with dust, removed ram clean it, and so as the ram slots), it did improved things my pc now restart only once after the restart it seems to work well for hours without any restart.
and i dont think its my HD failing because its only been 3 months since it bought it(40GB Seagate). I bought it las feb. 19,2007 and the problem started feb. 22, 2007(when browse through the minidump)

Please help!

All 3 minidumps are pointing to the same memory corruption... You might try testing your memory using Memtest86. If you have 2 sticks, swap their positions. Turn off automatic restart. Go to Control Panel, System, Advanced, Startup and Recovery, settings, and uncheck "automatic restart". This will allow you to see the blue screen and the error message without the system restarting all the time

tnxs a lot man

i already tried disabling the automatic restart when system failure occures and it did showed me some codes(which i dont understand and saying that there might be something wrong or problems with my hardware). anyways i will try the memtest. tnxs!

Tmagic can u also analyze this old minidumps, i just want to make sure if it is the same as the old ones,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back