BSOD with page fault in nonpaged area

Here are some minidumps I put it in a rar file, since I didn't know what to use to look at them and if I did I wouldn't know how to interpret it probably.
sorry i can't upload the file here because the forum size limit is 200 :(

here is all the minidump file
z*ddu.com/download/16137014/Minidump.rar.html

thanks before :)

Your system is set for saving a full dump file, check the settings as in the guide below and wait for a few more BSOD's then you should find they are small enough to post.

This instruction is for Windows 7 but XP and Vista are very similar.

Click on Start > Control Panel > System > Advanced System Settings (left pane) > Advanced tab > Settings button for Startup and Recovery. In the System Failure box make these settings.

Check > Write an event to the system log.

Check > Automatically restart.

Select > 'Complete or Kernel Memory Dump' in the Write debugging information box.

Small Dump Directory should read %SystemRoot%\Minidump.

At the bottom of the box make sure "Overwrite any existing file" is not checked.

Then go back to the Write debugging information box and set it to "Small memory dump".

Hit OK, OK again and close the System box.

Meanwhile, please tell us the version of Windows you have and any other problems you are experiencing with the PC other than the BSOD's. Make and model, and the system specifications.

Please also provide details of any changes (if any) you made prior to the BSOD's starting.

Your system is set for saving a full dump file, check the settings as in the guide below and wait for a few more BSOD's then you should find they are small enough to post.

This instruction is for Windows 7 but XP and Vista are very similar.

Meanwhile, please tell us the version of Windows you have and any other problems you are experiencing with the PC other than the BSOD's. Make and model, and the system specifications.

Please also provide details of any changes (if any) you made prior to the BSOD's starting.

ermmm
ok then i'll have to make it BSOD again ?lol
com details
MOBO M68MT-S2P
PROCESSOR AMD ATHLON II X4
RAM MAESTRO 4GB
VGA GEFORCE GT430

Please try to answer the rest of the questions I asked. This will help us to help you.

any other problems you are experiencing with the PC other than the BSOD's

Please also provide details of any changes (if any) you made prior to the BSOD's starting

Post a minidump as soon as you get one, it is usefull to have several to analyse but sometimes just one will point us in the right direction.

OMG!!
just now when i tried to enter windows it always say missing boot loader
then i tried to repair with my windows DVD
but it say no problem found ?
and I can't login to windows
so i formatted my computer in the same windows (windows x64):-|
now i'll try to use it normally :)
after i find some BSOD i'll post it here soon :)

nah just now after i installed the vga driver then i get restart after that the booting stop at windows logo.
after i restart the computer manually ( by pressing the restart button ) the windows can continue.. is that a problem with the vga driver?

how to make the dump size small ??
it still 266KB @_@

Back