BSoDs randomly and systematically..

Since I first built my computer, I noticed that I get a BSoD when I first turn it on. I have to turn it off, then turn it back on, and it runs fine. Recently, I've noticed random BSoD's though, like once an hour. My case was pretty dusty, so I tried cleaning it and raising the fan speeds to see if that fixes the new random bsod issue (lets hope that solves that issue).

I really find the other bsod to be odd though. Every single time I turn my computer on, it'll show a bsod either before booting up or right after booting up. If I just let it run its course and auto-turn off, it keeps coming on.
How I get past it, is I hold down the power button, and force the computer to turn off. Then I turn it back on, and its fine. Does anyone have an idea of what this could be? The error message that comes on after the computer boots up and asks me to check for solutions (none ever appear...) for this is below.

Code:
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	BlueScreen
  OS Version:	6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
  Locale ID:	1033

Additional information about the problem:
  BCCode:	c2
  BCP1:	0000000B
  BCP2:	A748C8BA
  BCP3:	00720063
  BCP4:	A748C992
  OS Version:	6_1_7600
  Service Pack:	0_0
  Product:	256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
  C:\Windows\Minidump\012511-20841-01.dmp
  C:\Users\Rob's Computer\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-56877-0.sysdata.xml

The random bsod's are still showing up...

the error code for those are:

Code:
0x0000007F
(0x00000008,
0x8EF03750,
0x00000000,
0x00000000)

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Your issue is with memory corruption. Therefore you’ll need to run memtest on your RAM.

There is a Tutorial: How to use Memtest in our Guides and Tutorials forum; follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

* Get back to us with the results.

I was running windows 32 bit, with 8gb of ram (only 4gb was usable) (I'm planning on moving to 64 bit eventually).
The extra set was Adata brand, the set in use was Mushkin enhanced silverline.

I removed the mushkin from the 1//3 dimm slots and moved the Adata set from the 2//4 slots to the 1//3 slots.
(thats how the duel channel works for my mobo, 1/3, 2/4)

So far, the computers been on for a day and no 'random' resets (before they were every hour or so, so I think we're good).
I'll run the mem test on the 2 sticks I removed, and figure out which one is the culprit and try to return them//get a replacement from the manufacturer.

However, I'm still having the start up problem.

I turn the computer on, and it bsod's before booting up.
I have to turn it on, then hold down the power button to turn it back off, then turn it on again. When I do this little trick, it works perfectly fine.
Any ideas on why it does this?

Thanks for the help by the way :) This is the first computer I've ever built.

First, when you mixed the ADATA with the Muskin were the voltages and timings the same?

Second, post the latest BSODs since you removed the RAM you mentioned.

yes, all the sticks are the same voltage and timings.

No minidump was saved for the bsod, but the error code is in the original post.

0xC2 errors are caused by faulty drives or buggy software. The thing is with memory issues it will throw out all kinds of errors and causes but the bottom line is bad memory.

Find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match? How about the timings?

Back