Built Pc - Various BSOD relating to Memory

Ever since building my PC I've experienced consistently many BSODs, during gaming/browsing/updating windows. Generally occurs 5-10 minutes after I start a game or browse the internet. Hardware intensive games seemed to have brought errors on faster. (Could play an old game for ~ 5 hours ONCE). The frequency of BSOD seems to have increased over time.

Most common BSOD's are:
Memory_Management (at least 50% of them)
IRQL_Not_Less_Than_Or_Equal
Special pool detected memory corruption

Last 5 Minidumps attached - can provide ~ 100 more

Initial though was bad Ram: However I have memtested for 2 hours/2 passes with 0 errors.
Additionally, I've tried running each stick of Ram individually and the BSOD's remained

Specs:
Processor: Intel Core i5 - 6600
Mobo: ASRock H170M - Pro 4 (Replaced, after the PC was initially having power issues)
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133 2x4GB
PSU: Corsair CX600 V3 600 Watt
Graphics Card: Gainward GTX 970

I have made sure to update all drivers.

Any help would be much appreciated! Unsure what to do from here, PC is essentially unusable. Would like to know if replacing the RAM would be probable to fix my problems, as this should still be under warranty.

Attachments

• 022216-10031-01.zip
    230.5 KB · Views: 1
Please confirm that your memory module is specifically listed on supported memory list:
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H170M Pro4/?cat=Memory

If not, please confirm that Kingston represents that your specific module is compatible with your motherboard.

Note specifics for your memory and confirm these appear in BIOS.

(Why? because I once bought 'compatible' RAM which required a slightly different voltage in order to work.)

OK, so memory should be good (actually should be great - your system looks great on paper).

Use HWInfo or something similar which can keep good record of ranges to monitor temps and voltages - run in window and monitor while you play game/browse internet in another window. Looking for anomalies - like temp spikes or voltage dips more than 3-4% from nominal (like 12v drop to 11.3v).

If nothing, then try running "Extended" memtest again after moving memory around to different slots (depending on where memory is means some is 'hidden' due to special use of memory). Overnight is best. Swap around and run again.

Swap graphics card. Try your GTX 970 on another computer or try another GPU on this one.

If nothing, I would raise the issue directly with Kingston and Asrock - for insight and tools.

Hopefully, someone who is good at BSODs can add some diagnosis beyond my basic knowledge.

Back