Burnt dvd gliches and is blocky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to burn dvd's, but I still keep having a problems. I've almost gave up. I'm not the greatest computer wiz, but I can get myself around a computer pretty well. I use nero6, the dvd burns fine but when I play it, its starts gliching and naking those blocky looking this. It usually doesn't do it right away, but eventually it does. It kinda comes and goes. I use dvd43 along with nero. I've went through 10-15 discs and yet had a totally successful one. I even bought dual layer discs to see if that would help, so I don't have to compress the dvd at all. I would rather use single layer discs because they are alot cheaper, but i've tried so many different burning softwares and no success.

Is the DVD giving you problems on your standalone DVD player or when you play the movie back on the PC? What type of media are you using? What other burning software have you tried? Have you tried burning at a lower speed?

JMMD said:
Is the DVD giving you problems on your standalone DVD player or when you play the movie back on the PC? What type of media are you using? What other burning software have you tried? Have you tried burning at a lower speed?

I tried it in the pc and seemed to work fine, I then put it back in home dvd player and the spots it was gliching last night didn't really glich at all when I played it again in those same spots, weird. I've tried pretty much all the software out there, but I havne't burnt at a lower speed. How does that help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back