call of duty problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys..

am new here and i hope i get the help...!!i have nvidia geforce4 MX 4000 ,512 MB RAM,2.8 G.H. intel pentium 4
running on windows xp pro...i am unable though
to start a new game in call of duty ...i have version 1.0 of it..
and i don't know what is the problem...i press start new game then
it asks me the level of skill..but when i choose any of them ..the game returns
to the main menu without any crashing and without displaying any error msgs

can the problem be solved if i downloaded a save file for the first mission? and loaded the game from it...if "yes"...i hope anyone who has the save to mail it to me on:

azhoon11@ny.com

thanks ..

Same "new game" problem

Hi fellows,

I have the same problem as Azhoon11, and my pc always crashes when I try to install the 1.5 patch. Is there someone who has an idea what can be the reason of that "new game" problem? Or will someone please give me an early save game ? I hope you can help me...!

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
This sometimes happens if u have an illegal copy of the game, or so i've heard......

maybe it is. thats definately ur problem if it is a download. if ur only playing SP because u have no cd key for MP u outta buy a copy

help

I've spent 4 hours installing Call of Duty... I have that problem with almost all games, so reinstalling is not an option. By the way, I don't think I can install it again.
But when I check my code, it seems to be valid. but probably I can't fix it without a patch...Damned

wow im really sorry we cant solve ur problem. i have never had any problems at all w/ any of the cod's.

i got a question for u though what game r u playing?
call of duty
call of duty: united offensive
or call of duty 2

either way tomorrow i can send u a saved file of the very first mission for any of those games. i hope it works for u. pm me if u want me to

ps. happy holidays every1

Other problems

I have always problems with installing games (Half Life 2, NFS U2, C&C Generals Zero hour... and now Call Of Duty).
During the instal suddenly he can't find a file, or he says its corrupt, or other weird errors. I check if the file is really there (ofcourse it is) an then I try to copy it in windows to the installmap. That too doesn't work... It was mainly the file iw_02.iwd. Windows said something about an cyclical error.
When I start windows in safe mode, I do can copy the file. Has someone got an explanation for this?

All i can think of is that u should reformat ur computer because it is not only cod that u r having trouble with. it appears to be all games

it is another biggy game from Activision. I have had no luck with COD2 or quake4. But KONG and Stubbs all play fine.
I am staying away from there products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back