Can anyone translate Japanese?

mscott00

Haha, this is going to be kind of funny, but I bought a slot machine that I am restoring (just redid all the wiring on the coin counter and motor, and converted to quarters only) but there are labels inside this thing that are written in Japanese! Atleast I think its japanese -

Can anyone translate these photos for me? If you dont know Japanese then just make something up. :)

Attachments

• Cant-Read-1.jpg
    Cant-Read-1.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Cant-Read-2.jpg
    Cant-Read-2.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 13
I have no idea what it says... but sure sounds and looks cool from the little i can see :grinthumb

Give us a pic(s) of the whole machine! What are you going to do with it? where will you put it once restored?

No idea if this would work but maybe you could find a free Japanese OCR service, get the text and run it through something like Babel Fish? The translation probably wouldn't be 100% accurate, but it's better than what is otherwise hieroglyphics to those of us who use a Latin-based alphabet heh.

Roughly translated it says:

"I was really made in Cleveland and I'm going to steal your girlfriend.":D:wave:

Roughly translated it says:

"I was really made in Cleveland and I'm going to steal your girlfriend.":D:wave:

I think you're right - The slot Machine is gone and so is my girlfriend! I had a guy come translate for me and he said something similar to that. Damn.

I want a slot machine xD
They're both Japanese, I think. I could romanize it, but not translate it xD

Back