Can I play WoW with used CDs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Op2

Hi guys,

Is that possible to reuse the CDs of WoW and its expansion after the old owner quit the game?

Thanks,
Op2

It's possible OP2, aslong as you have a account of your own then it'll work

Because the WoW CDs don't require a CD key you can just install and play it without CDs :)

But, in the website, it says: "If you've purchased a retail copy of World of Warcraft, enter the authentication key below"
Then I should at least have the CD key to creat an account, right?

Oh, ok. Thanks for answering my question guys.

Op2

Then I should at least have the CD key to creat an account, right?

No, you'll only need the CD key once when you're making a account, if you already have a account then there is no need

If you need a account you can buy one of those "60 day gameplay card" things at wal-mart or gamestop and you can make a account with those

Ok, I get it now.

Thanks man.
--------------------
Sorry for popping up again, but I still have trouble with creating an account.
So, this is what I need:

I bought a prepaid card, and this is what I have: ***2-4*****-7***8-*****2-1***
And it is shorten by 1 number. Besides, the form looks different.

What did I do wrong here?

You could also get the free version where you connect to a free however unstable server.

I use to run a private server beef for WoW, it wasn't unstable because I actually knew what to do and I personally fixed alot of the bugs that were in the SQL files

But private servers do get boring after awhile, public ( paid ) version of wow is decently fun... Im more of a FPS person :D

I bought a prepaid card, and this is what I have...And it is shorten by 1 number. Besides, the form looks different.

What did I do wrong here?

Try retyping the numbers again, you might have forgotten to put one

If that doesn't work you could buy your authentication online through www.worldofwarcraft.com for $15 a month ( you get your 1st month free when you 1st make a account )

Im really going to confuse the issue here...... The key your game is asking for is the retail cd key which should be stuck inside your game case. I know this much after experiance with a friend and a 10 day guest pass.

A: My friend used my game discs to install wow and tbc on his pc.

B: He used my cd key to install

C:He played for his 10 days, then had to buy the retail version.

Also if you dont have a credit card you must buy a pre pay card at the same time you purchase the game in order to play! as the 40 days free you get with the game dosent activate until you have activated a payment method!

Sorry...

I have a couple of free guest pass keys left, if you require one pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back