Hi I'm urgently in need of some ideas and will try and be as complete as possible. I have 4 websites which all run from the same webserver provider. Last Saturday I could access them all as normal. Came back from 3 day holiday and can not access any of them. This is true for my pc, and any laptop in the house. Everyone else outside my house can access the sites as normal. I've tried several different ISP all with the same result. The bottom of the screen says 'Waiting for <sitename> and then times out with the message 'can not connect to site' or 'connection reset whilst page was loading' I can however access (after about 5 minutes of loading) a couple of php pages. No html pages will load though. I've also tried the following: 1. Shutting down and resetting the router 2. Changing the pc from the wifi to normal lanline 3. running ipconfig /flushdns in the cmd 4. Turning off firewalls 5. Clearing out browser caches etc 6. Adding sites to trusted sites in the Internet-Tools-Options sections. 7. Getting my server provider to check my IP address (they say everything is fine at their end, and must be a problem at my end, even though we have altered nothing) They also claim it is a code developer issue, which is also illogical as it was all working fine one day. Clearly something is blocking me from their servers - but I have no idea how to work out what the problem, why it should suddenly appear or to solve it. Any other ideas would be most gratefully received.