Can someone analyze this minidump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellmesanity

Within this file is the answer I am looking for; can someone please tell me the details of this minidump file?

points to a faulty graphics driver in turn caused by faulty memory on the card. Commonly caused by overclocking and/or high graphics card temps.

Stop overclocking if you are. reload driver if necessary.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

It`s difficult to be sure from just one minidump.

Your minidump crashes at XTrapD12.sys. I can`t find any reliable info for this driver, but think it may be something to do with the Gunz programme, as that is the owning process.

Uninstall the Gunz programme and see if your BSOD`s continue.

You should also scan your system with antivirus and antispyware programmes.

If none of the above helps, go HERE and follow the instructions.

Then, if you still have problems, zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Yes, ran memtest86+ for 8 hours straight, power supply is excellent, made sure page file was good, cpu and case temp around 40c, everything was cool. I just dont know what caused this, i was suspecting the omega drivers so i got rid of them after this minidump was written. not sure if it fixed it yet...

oh man, i figured it out, it wasn't drivers! when howard mentioned xtrap i was thinking...hmm what the hell is that? i remembered that Gunz has a protection program called xtrap. Gunz has got to go! lol. thank you all so much, i knew you guys could help me. man i ran memtest for nothing...

peace!

sellmesanity said:
Yes, ran memtest86+ for 8 hours straight, power supply is excellent, made sure page file was good, cpu and case temp around 40c, everything was cool. I just dont know what caused this, i was suspecting the omega drivers so i got rid of them after this minidump was written. not sure if it fixed it yet...
memtest does NOT test graphics memory (unless integrated). It only tests system memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back