Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.. first... i in my computer i have

AMD Athlon XP +2000 1.67ghz
SOYO Dragon Platinum Edition Ultra KT400
256 PC2100
ATI Radeon 8500LE 128mb
Blaster 16 PCI

i was playing warcraft 3.. it was cool for the first lvl... then when i got to lvl2... it started to mess up... i mean it lags like when you are playing online.. it keeps on lagging and lagging.. it won stop... so i told my friend to test if it's cuz of the patch1.04... so he did.. but it was the patch... and he has the same stuff i have in my computer... just that he has a GF3(not a ATI)... so i wonna know whats wrong.. is it my video card or is it my MB... anyone know,,,

Originally posted by moneylee
it started to mess up... i mean it lags like when you are playing online..

DUH! - Your playing online dufy...course it'll lag, espectially if you and/or the host isnt on dsl/cable...WC3 lags bad naturally when put with WINXP anyways...Try lowering the res in the game.

Originally posted by moneylee
so i told my friend to test if it's cuz of the patch1.04... so he did.. but it was the patch...
You mean it wasn't the patch right? If he has the same problem after doing that, then it can't something specific to your computer.
Upgrade the drivers for your video card, and shut down background tasks if possible, and hope you aren't on a modem, because modems and battle.net don't always get along.

He has 256, granted more would help some, but I don't know if thats the main problem. If it was XP instead of 2k I think it would be more of a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back