Can't boot my PC or BIOS

xgamerss

Hi, I was going to boot up my computer, but then I saw that it couldn't boot. I tried to access the bios by tapping delete, but when I tapped delete, nothing happened. A text came up and said something about that it was trying to boot the bios, but it just froze there. It couldn't boot. I tried to remove the motherboard battery and put it in again to see if that worked, but it didn't. I also tried to boot the computer without the hard drive, but nothing happened. The same thing came up on the screen.

I would be very happy if someone could help me solving this problem

Are you asking about what specs the computer has?

it uses Windows 7, intel core i7 3770k 3.5 ghz, 16 GB RAM.
do you need to know anything else`?

When you removed the hard drive, you should have see something like "operating system not found" on the screen. It sounds like the bios is corrupt, which is bad news

By installing a new motherboard. Was there a power outage or power surge to your house recently?

No there was no power issues or something like that at my house that day and it havent been any recently

When I boot my PC, its just black, then it comes a text that says "press CTRL+S to access setup menu", and then I dissappears again.
If I try to press F8, F11 or DELETE, a text appears saying "Entering setup...", and then it just freezes there.

Okay thanks for helping me.
I've seen other posts too similar too this and they said that it is either a motherboard or a hard drive problem and that that needs to be replaced.

Well you pulled the hard drive and didn't see the "no operating system found message" so it has to be a motherboard/bios issue

Bought a new motherboard and deleted what I think destroyed my motherboard from my harddrive before booting with it again :)

Back