Cant fix 'For immediat access click yes'

By bradmiaz
Feb 24, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I keep getting this pop up from Microsoft Internet Explorer saying that 'for immediat access click yes.' There is no yes button and after I click 'ok' of exit out of it I get a script error. Ive ran AOL's Safety and security and the its not picked up under spyware. HELP! I did read a post about the same thing but there is no fixes for it that I found.
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +19

3. Eko

Eko Newcomer, in training

Advice

Hello,

I hoped you solved the problem already, if you did, maybe you can use the following advice:
    - get a GOOD firewall and Antivir from now on
    - create an user with limited privileges and use that to visit the Web pages.

Use a cleaning tool (Ad-Aware) on regular basis
    Get a RegCleaner and check manually the installed programs

Make a backup copy of the partition on which you have Windows installed, using ImageDrive, Norton Ghost or something alike, but ONLY when you have a fresh Windows installed, without entering the Internet!

If uninstalling fails, next time you'll just restore the image and Presto! You have a new clean system in 10-15 minutes!
    Good luck.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.