TechSpot

can't get my video out working ati 9600 pro all in wonder)

By thijsp
May 22, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi people,
    does somebody know what i have to do to get the screen that I m seeing on my computer screen, on my tv.
    My Ati 9600 has composite video out and audio out, i want to use those for it.
    I plugged everything in and nothing happened and i searched al the settings and I see the possibility to get another display but when i select it nothing happens.
    plz help.
    thanks in advance
  2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,436   +218

Did you switch your TV tuner to the proper video input?
  3. thijsp

thijsp TS Rookie Topic Starter

yes, i have the right video input. to check why it went wrong i took another tv, plugged the cables in and it did work. so it is not my graphic card, not the tv. but it is the transmitter.
  4. thijsp

(the transmitter is a video transmitter that sends video trough the air(2.4ghz) reach 80 meter so that is ok and it does work with my satelite(so i can watch the sattelite from the sattelite receiver upstairs) but it doesnt work when i try to transmit video from my pc to the tv. Could it be something else. i can't figure this out, why does it work with sattelite and not pc and why does the pc output work with a direct cable to a tv. could it be my pc? could it be that it recognizes the tv trough the direct cable and that it doesn't trough the wireless transmitter?
    I hope someone knows the answer
  5. thijsp

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.