Cant install drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is the story:

My friend had a virus, and his friend tried to repair his PC so he screwed up everything, as he couldnt complete the format I did, but he did not write down any driver's name so thats the problem now, I just cannot install those drivers without knowing their names. In fact, I just need Videocard driver and Soundsystem driver .... Can anoyone help me on this one? I tried everything and couldnt arrange it. Is there any program that detects the drivers and installs them or just tells the name of the driver? BTW, is there any possible way to install arrange it if there's not a program out there that detects it.

Thanx a lot.

No but If there's some kind of program I can download it on this PC and burn it to a CD and then run it on the other PC. Or if I really need internet to arrange something on the other one, I can probably set it up with somehow.

Thanx for help.

well try majorgeeks.com i looked for a while but didnt see anything about being able to find the drivers u need whentheyre not already on your pc

and if u do figure out how to get your drivers back id recommend u use a program like

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Driver_Magician_d3968.html

that will back up your drivers incase what happens to u ever happens again

Download Everest Home Edition and run it on your friends machine and this will tell you what devices are on the computer. You will then be able to get the drivers and other software from the relevant sights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back