Certain web pages won't load

RandomP

Ok I'm convinced I'm not the only one who has this problem, but here I go.

When ever I attempt to accese cirtain pages on the web, it doesn't load on firefox or I.E... It shows the adress, the site's "mark," that tiny square that has a image beside the adress, and below that a blank white screen.

I'm on Windows 7 64-bit, have all my applications up to date (Java, Mozilla, AVG, I.E. Windows Updates) and have ran my browsers in all my avalable alternitives. I would like help on this subject because it's driving me insane, I have a screenshot of what it shows when I try to accese one of the pages if it might help.

The connection that you run also matters. Bandwidth-wise. Which websites load and which don't? Did those websites load earlier, or this problem started recently?

This issue justarted yesterday, connection was not the problem as it was and still is "Exelent Strength," the site in particular is a game site.

Not the .ISP, that was my third thought, and it's not the site either as that was my first thougth, but others and the admin all comfirmed it was not down.

You mean it's a clan site...if it's not a site issue, nor ISP, not browser (assuming all other websites load as they should), it could be a networking issue. Try running Network Diagnostics.

I'll try that tomorrow, and notice if it worked or not, it's midnight here and I should sleep at some point in a day.

You might try using this link http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
type or paste the website address into the rectangle after the word IS (where it says google.com) & then click the link "is it just me" & it'll tell you if its you or if the website is down.
Other than that, you might try using the affected BROWSER(S) in safe mode to see if it might be an addon causing it.

Nice one there, dude. I didn't know of such, and it looks helpful.
Though it also depends on whether and what changes were made recently to the system.

The problem has been resolved, I thank "Marnomancer," and "Learninmypc," for the help the offered, and will keep the information they sugested to me for others who require help...

The problem was the Admin updated the site to handle mobile device coding and there was a glitch since I'm using a wireless laptop, it has been delt with and I thank all who helped me with this problem.

The problem has been resolved, I thank "Marnomancer," and "Learninmypc," for the help the offered, and will keep the information they sugested to me for others who require help...

The problem was the Admin updated the site to handle mobile device coding and there was a glitch since I'm using a wireless laptop, it has been delt with and I thank all who helped me with this problem.
Yopu're quict welcome. You might bookmark that link http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
so it don't get lost. Have a great week.:)

Way ahead of you Learninmypc, I also make a hibbit of writting down links to helpful information... makes sure I can always call on it.

Way ahead of you Learninmypc, I also make a hibbit of writting down links to helpful information... makes sure I can always call on it.
Glad to know you're in the habit of writing them down, wish I did that but with well over a 1000 plus links, I'd run out of pen or lead:)

Well I've got like 5 binders just filled with laminated pages woth of sites, I also keep a very short discription of what their intended for.

Actually what one should do is save their bookmarks/favorites to a flashdrive. I found a flashdrive the other day with bookmarks that are 5 years old :). I realize technology allows a user to sync them for use any where,but....for some of us, I prefer flashdrive.;)

I preffer to use my binders, I have a very bad habbit of forgetting my flashdrive is in my pant's pocket till after it went threw the wash and dryer.

Back