Charger issues?

͡

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So I have this laptop that had some issue with it's charger and then the charger broke completely and so I bought a new one and recently I can't turn it on my battery run out so I plugged the charger in and the little light that is suposed to go on when it's charging didn't go on and I tried a different charger and the same thing happened and now I don't know if it's a problem with my laptop or with my charger and I wanted to ask you guys here before I did anything else because I don't want to go and have my laptop repaired if I just need to buy a new charger I mean the laptop should be fine it's practically new.. help..

When you are talking about the charging light do you mean the one on the laptop or on the charger itself (If it has one)?

If the light is not coming on on the laptop the laptop is not receiving any power, heres a couple things to check:

1: If plugged in and the laptop is on, does the battery indicator say plugged in and charging, plugged in but not charging, or just on battery?

2: Try taking our the battery while plugged in (And the laptop is off) and replace it in side to see if it starts charging.

3: Gently wiggle the connector in the laptop and make sure the plug is tight in the wall socket.

Make sure the charger delivered exact amount of electricity...or try other wall socket...

Back