Chat Room!

Marconey09

Hey! I think you guys have a good website and all! But you should make a chat room! I know what it takes into making one! But you guys should make a chat room!:grinthumb That would be awsome!

Just be warned, it's nowhere near as well behaved as the forum.

Of course, it might be much better now that I'm not there so often, but... ;) :D

Hahaha! A chat room does sound like a good idea... It would be faster then like posting messages. :D

Well the idea is that the chat room augments the forums, which augment the main site, I gues....

The forums are obviously more important than the chat room, but you should visit the chat room if you want. You are more than welcome. I personally am not a regular but I do stop by now and again...

Ah don't worry about it, just find out how to connect and do so. If you do find out, post here and tell people. I do know but I can't be bothered and besides its a good task for you ;)

Awww! Come on be a pal! Tell me how I can get there... That's the point of this Forum thing! To help eachother out! ;) :grinthumb

I'll give you some clues...

There is a sticky thread about it here, it has (at time of writing) 243 replies and is located at the top of the page...

If you still have trouble, click here..

I wrote a little guide on how to connect on page two of the thread...

Enjoy :)

[EDIT]

Bah, DA took away all the fun :( Now what am I going to do.... ;)
[/EDIT]

Back