Chipsets?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midgetmax

hello, my computer has a 64 mb nvidia GeForce 2 built in and i just bought a video card that should be here in 2 days, so i was wondering am i going to have any problems seeing as how i have an Nvidia right now....? o and the card i bought is a Sapphire 579 Radeon 9250 256mb 64bit DDR AGP 4X/8X Video Card. the link is here...http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102392

-------SYS SPECS-------
Win XP Home Service pack 2
Version2002
HP Pavilion a535w
AMD Athalon XP 3200 (2.2 GHz)
448 mb RAM

You are not supposed to have any problems, just uninstall the NVIDIA drivers, disable the onboard VGA from the BIOS, Dont think you shouldnt have any problems

thanks

wow that was really fast. Thank you, but i am going to need a walk through with the bios and uninstalling, i am not very computer literate....Thank you if anyone can help!

Alright thank you very much! if i have anmore questions i will ask....(gosh i cant wait to get this card)

Know the feeling......... am waiting for my 6600GT myself........ so much games, so little time *sigh* :)

it's the waiting that kills ya...................(stupid 2nd day delivery is still too slow!)

mine is the ATI AIW X800XT

lol, yea, well i just ordered mine like 3 days ago, but i didnt get 2 day shipping cuz i am on a huge budget, thats why i got a budget card, but yea, its just so annoying knowing that you bought it but its not inj your hands yet. i am also, like every hour i get on and check where it is with my shipping nimber!lol

I just get mine from my local supplier, but they didnt have in stock........but the best things come to those who wait?! :p I hate being patient!! :)

yea!! i got surprised todfay when fed ex showed up and i found out that it came a day early. wow, this card is amazing(i know its old but its alot nicer than a GeForce 2 64 mb) i didnt even have to uninstall anything, i just put it in, installed the drivers from the CD and i was done, well after i restarted. Its so amazing Guild wars looks amazing, and i get 100 fps on CS!!!!

VGA Card???? o well, i am working so by christmas this year, i will have over $1200 US and i am going to build a new computer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back