I'm running XP Pro SP2 fully updated, with Firefox 184.108.40.206 and having a problem with 1 particular website which has various stuff available to download. When I click on the download button under an item, the page reloads instead of the usual little window appearing and prompting me to either open or save the file. I have no problems with any other site I've gone to and attempted to download from. I went to the FAQ's for the site and found this: Q: I can`t download anything! Page reloads or I get an error message. A: Please read the answer carefully, because it's the most asked question. You should temporarily disable software that blocks http-referers ("referer" tells where user comes from) such as webfilters (Proxomitron, WebWasher, etc.), proxys and some firewalls (Norton Internet Security, etc.), because some software have disabled referers by default (verify your software settings). Otherwise you might not be able to download the files. After reading the preceding and ONLY to see if it would resolve the reloading issue, I disabled from startup ALL my anti-spyware/malware utilities such as SpySweeper, Pest Patrol, Spyware Guard, and Ad Muncher, and disabled my software firewall. I met with no success --- the download prompt window again would not appear; the page simply reloaded. And, YES, I instantly re-enabled ALL the things I had disabled ( I am a MAJOR freak about system protection ). I have attached a link to a screenshot showing what items I disabled from the startup group ( along w/ disabling my software firewall) in my attempt to fix the problem. http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t160/barebear1/Disabledfromstartup.jpg I had the same problem (page reloading instead of the open/save prompt window appearing) when I tried using Opera and IE6. When I go to my neighbors computer (which is also XP SP2 and FF 220.127.116.11 ) I have no trouble with the website in question. I looked at his settings in Control Panel>Internet Options>Advanced; they were identical to mine in all respects. The same applies to the Security tab settings. Please advise how to fix this reloading problem.