Club3D 8800GT vs EVGA 9600GT SC

By Doctor_hv
Mar 26, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know that 8800GT is definitely a better one, but I'm not sure about the manufacturer, what are your experiences with Club3D, and is it better to give 30EUR more and get this card instead of 9600GT.
    I don't plan to buy anotherone in 2-3 years and I have 19" LCD wide...
    BTW, I will use E4600, so will it enable me to use 8800GT to its full potential?

This is the model in question
    Club3D CGNX-G882DDF 8800GT 512MB GDDR3 HDTV TV+2DVI 600/1800
  2. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,042   +84 Staff Member

3. Bigfellla

Bigfellla Newcomer, in training Posts: 108

Yes, the 8800GT will be used to its potential, although i would get a BFG. just personal choice.
  4. Doctor_hv

Doctor_hv Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 81

Well, I have up to the end of this month, and the choice is now between ASUS 8800GT and EVGA 8800GT, both 512MB non-overclocked versions, the price difference is a minor one, so which one would be better, and would overclock best?
  5. Whiffen

Whiffen Newcomer, in training Posts: 323

They will both be very alike. One might over clock like 5mhz-10mhz more than the other but that also depends on the hardware they were using. There is really very little difference between them so just go for what you want ;D
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.