Coding suggestions

TheDreams

Ok so I've really wanted to get into coding but I do not have a background of it. I spend lots of time on the computer so I have loads of practice time. I have looked at some of the programs, that you know, you drag walk for 5 seconds in front of sit for 4, those are no problem lol but all of the other programs I find are of here's a challenge, most of the code, fix it, I have no idea what the code says :3. See thats not what I am looking for, as a high school student I have taken a programming class but mostly I worked with robots where you just drag the different operations to the next one or learning what function; and function(update); is. What I am looking for is a basic instructional video that shows what this section of code does or why do I put a semi-colon there or an open bracket. I was wondering if someone could give me a link or try maybe hit me up on Skype(elisauder) and also in about 2 days ill be renting a teamspeak channel, maybe someone could help me on there? If so PM me or add me on Skype. I will not be able to give payment for help at this time, sorry.
I already checked out the programs here and none of them are really explanatory.

Java is a pretty good introduction. Maybe start with the easier javascript? Check w3 for their online resources.

Back