Command Line Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

taimuraly

Hey, can anyone help me. I am trying to make a File using CMD edit which could dump all the tasks running. I can’t figure the code; I got "tasklist" part but then....
So I am a little lost, :dead: well actually I have no idea what I am doing :eek: . And while you are at it, can someone recommend me a program which has all the command lines and what they do. Or even those "click a command" programs (if there is one). Thanks.

(for the :suspiciou "why do I want it" folks, well I would copy the file on my USB disk drive, take it to the cafe down below and see which programs they are running - there is this program which, when I type "Patch" in the internet explorer shuts it down and so I am not able to download all those Quake, Farcry, Doom, Painkiller, Halflife and etc. patches which improve performance and add a little more game play. Then I would make another file which would shutdown those processes. Hope I am not confusing you guys.)

Easiest way I can think of is to use
tasklist > "directory you want file in"\tasklist.txt
But I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for here. Perhaps you can try to clarify a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back