TechSpot

Companies with best support

By sellmesanity
Aug 29, 2006
Post New Reply
  1. Yeah Yeah it might be a lame idea for a thread but OH WELL...lets see I will start.

1. evga
    2. logitech
    3. newegg

2. twite

twite TechSpot Paladin Posts: 937

asus
    tigerdirect
    abit

3. sellmesanity

sellmesanity TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 162

I like asus too, never tried tigerdirect or abit. yeeeeee thanks for responding to my possibly no-where going thread!!!

4. twite

I figure its a nice reference thread for people with less knowledge about RMAing,upgrading and buying computer parts

Another good source is resellerrating.com..gives costumer reviews..ratings...ect

5. twite

Asetek just became my favorite. My water cooling system pump stoped working, i contacted them, and they sent me a new one from denmark. I asked them if they needed my credit card #, and they said, don't worry about it, i trust you to send the other one back. In the modern day, i find it amazing for a company to do that.

6. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,209   +424

Can I put Sony on as one of the worst - or does this beg for a new thread?

7. twite

Go for it..add microsft while your at it.

8. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

1. Newegg
    2. Newegg
    3. Corsair

I have had only a few problems with newegg and what ones I did were resolved quickly and effectivley! This is a rare feat in the tech industry.

The worst,

Sony!! I had a DVD-RW drive go out and they gave me the run around. Took me a long time to get a RMA

Tiger Direct, again gave me the run around, will not buy from them agian.