TechSpot

Complicated Burning/downloading ISO/ game

By Melei
Apr 10, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I recently downloaded a game from a bit torrent, don't worry it was 100% legal, not a game that requires a CD key. It was in ISO file format. I used "Magic ISO" to extract those files into a separate folder. I have no idea how to get this game to work, I only know that it is now in a folder all neat and pretty on my desktop. In the folder are contents like Autorun and other various game files. Do I need to burn these files on a dvd in order to play this game or what? I am very confused on what to do because in the instructions that came with the file, it says to use a program called Steam Buster Revolution to install the game. I don't know what "steam" is or anything and I feel completely in the dark. Could someone help me out? Thank you.

Ross

2. Nodsu

Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 9,431

"Steam Buster" and a game in .ISO format? Sorry mate, unless you provide serious proof, this looks very illegal to me. Thread closed.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.