computer checkup

By bolun
Feb 9, 2007
  1. Hi,

I've recently noticed that my computer is becoming rather slow, so i decided to clean it up a bit, but i dont know if i got rid of everything. I'd really appreciate it if someone could look at my HTJ log.

View attachment 13522

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O8 - Extra context menu item: &D&ownload &with BitComet - res://C:\Program Files\BitComet\BitComet.exe/AddLink.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: &D&ownload all video with BitComet - res://C:\Program Files\BitComet\BitComet.exe/AddVideo.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: &D&ownload all with BitComet - res://C:\Program Files\BitComet\BitComet.exe/AddAllLink.htm

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your system.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of bolun only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.
  3. bolun

bolun TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 18

thank you very much.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.