computer crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

kinda new to this forum thing so please forgive if I sound primative!

Anyway, need help! I've been trying for the past week to log onto the internet but am having a major problem doing so on my home PC. I can actually log on and see the home page of my internet provider for about 5 secs. before my computer completely crashes on me! I kept applying a system restore which would somewhat remedy the problem, (at least I could go online for that day), but not solve it! (after I logged off and shut my system down, the same thing would happen the following day). Now my computer won't allow any more system restore points to take affect. I've had some viruses pass through my system and thought I had gotten rid of them but obviuosly not! I constantly run: spybot, adware, AntiVir and they all tell me my PC is virus free but the problem has not been repaired!

I really need my PC to work online due to my job and this is slowing me down incredibly!!!

HELP,WHAT DO I DO!!!

Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!

Ive got no suggestions for you but your in the wrong section for computer crashes mate. Try the hardware and tweaking sections

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Just in case it`s addware spyware etc go HERE and follow the instructions carefully. print them out if you can.

Once you have done that go HERE for instructions on how to post your Hijackthis log.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back