Computer Crashes Constantly (Again)

Chan Martin

I get BSOD for the millionth time after I reset my PC and thought I fixed he problem. I have had almost 8 different crash messages ranging from all different things. I can send someone my mini dump but I just need to know how to located said mini dump. Thanks!

Im going to try and post this quick before my pc crashes again (which happens roughly every 7 min). I have included in the zip all of my minidumps. I have a cyberpower PC with 8 gb of RAM, 12 V power supply. The most common error messages are clock watchdog timeout, and paged not in paged area.please help

Attachments

• 061516-13625-01.zip
    635.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I swapped the 2 ram sticks in different spots and my PC is working normal again!!! Thanks so much for the help.

Hope it is a permanent fix. Sometimes just re-seating RAM is enough.

You might want to disable 'automatic restart on error'. Google for your version of Windows for specific steps.

Crashes are back... I went 2 days without em'. I installed battle.net desktop app and the game "Overwatch". Every time it crashes and I select startup repair, it removes battle.net and Overwatch from my desktop. (Maybe it's just going to a previous save, or maybe they are the problem.) even with those two apps removed, it will randomly crash. Errors: page not in paged area, clock watchdog timeout, irql less or not equal. any dumps I can provide if needed. Is there maybe a program I can run to narrow it down in case it's a driver or something of the like?

It was fine until you installed a couple of internet games so maybe research on the relevant gaming forums. I am not familiar with recent gaming but have seen posts regarding problems with battle.net. CCleaner free is worth using if you have been having lots of issues. It maybe won't solve your problems but it will tidy things up and make future installs more likely to work.

Already swapped RAM sticks but haven't run a mem test. I'll try that tonight! Also, it usually goes on a boot loop for about 5 min and then "diagnoses my PC" which then leads it to either fail and keep booting up or starting up the PC. I will also get CCleaner

Already swapped RAM sticks but haven't run a mem test. I'll try that tonight! Also, it usually goes on a boot loop for about 5 min and then "diagnoses my PC" which then leads it to either fail and keep booting up or starting up the PC. I will also get CCleaner

boot loop: did you turn OFF automatic restart?

RAM: typically, it will one stick of RAM - so try to determine which one is causing issue by using only one at a time -
memtest is really for sneaking RAM failures - and with the crashes you are having, I think you can isolate the error without it - it should prove the error when you decide which stick is bad - and prove the other stick good if it is

Back