Computer Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how I can speed up my pc coz when I play gta it is always jolting. Can you also try to give me a link for driver updates for a NVIDIA GeForce GO 5200 video card. Where ever I go it does not work.

you can find the latest drivers at:
www.nvidia.com/drivers

if your rig is too slow for your game, you could lower the graphics settings for said game.

you're going to need to give much more info about your system and games is you want any less general advice...

I have a pentium IV 3.06 GHz and 1gb of ram and a NVIDIA GeForce Go 5200.
I am playing san andreas whatever the system requirements are for that. The game jolts like it freezes for like a second evry 10 seconds.

the geforce 5200 is a pretty low end video card by today's standards

just because your computer meets the minimum requirements does not meat that the game will run well.

include the listed requirements in your next post (thatsright i'm making you read a box), it not like everyone automatically knows what said game needs to play.

I take it that you are using a laptop when you mention Geforce Go 5200. Not the best thing to use for a gamer. The GF go 5200 is pretty minimal when it comes to gaming cards. I would recommend packing as much ram as possible into the machine, shutting down all unneeded processes and programs that are running in the background, and lowering the game's graphics settings to the lowest settings. Check the graphics settings in CMOS to see if you can dedicate more memory toward the graphics card. That is just about all you could do for gaming issues with a laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back