Computer locking up randomly, freezing and cannot move mouse, blue screens

evokewhale

Ok i know its not an overheating issue because i have been monitoring the heat on my cpu and motherboard. the freezing and rebooting varies from barely doing anything on my computer at all to having multiple programs games skype etc open. i have had all this open and ran fine for ages, ive had barely anything open and had it run for ages. It is really anoying gone through 2 disks because burning has failed due to computer freezing and having to reboot. just got a blue screen and restarted in safe mode and got this.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 3081

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 000000000000000B
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: FFFFF8800FFA8CE4
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\072410-26847-01.dmp
C:\Users\Kody\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-37502-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I am running windows 7 home edition. 64 bit. all help would be appreciated :) thanks

I have a Gigabyte Intel Socket 1156 GA-P55A-UD3R Motherboard

GeForce GTX 465 Graphic Card

(2x2gig corsair ram)

(1.5 tb seagate harddrive)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz

Ran Driver Detective (free scan)

It's saying 13 System devices out of date.

(12) Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3B42

Intel(R) 5 series/3400 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller - 3B30

Universal Serial Bus controllers out of date: 1

NEC Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller

Can anyone please help?

(POST EDIT: Currently taken both ram out and lightly rubbed eraser on the gold strips and put 1 back in and left one out no crashes for now)

0xD1 errors are usually caused by faulty drivers but they also can be caused by faulty or mismatched memory. Noting the way you cleaned your RAM that in may have been your issue. What happens when you put the other stick in?

Be careful of such software as driver detective because often they can cause more troubles than any help they may provide.

I have removed driver detector now, I have taken both ram out and used the eraser left the right one out and only left the other one in its been like that for a couple of days and so far no errors or freezes :)

ok did the same when i put it back in, im running duel channel both in the white, i have moved the other one into a blue socket and its now coming up 4 gigs installed 2 gig usable. not crashing but i am going to try placing them both in the blue sockets and duel channel on that and see if it crashes if not idn what it is? :S plz help.

Run the RAM where you are getting the correct reads. Your motherboard's manual should show you the correct configuration. If you don't have the manual you can download it from the web.

Back