Computer Restarting w/o Warning

So, my computer shuts down with no warning. Then (tries) to start up again by itself, sometimes just ends up in a repeating on-off cycle.

So far I have:
-I replaced the heat sink fan.
-I replaced the GPU.
-I reseated all power connectors, including the 24-pin.
-I replaced the CMOS battery with a new one.
-I have stress tested, monitored, and logged the PC with CPUZ, AIDA64, CPUID HWMonitor Pro

My Build:
Processor: Intel Core i7 4770K 3.50 GHz (Unlocked CPU) (Quad Core)
Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z87 (Intel Z87 Chipset) (Features Thermal Armor and Thermal Radar)
System Memory: 16GB DDR3 1866MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum DHX (Extreme-Performance)
Power Supply: 750W Corsair CX
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (120GB Solid State (By: Corsair) (Model: Neutron GTX Series) (SATA 6Gbps)
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 1x (1TB Seagate (7200 RPM) (64MB Cache)
Optical Drive 1: DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 24x / CD-Writer 48x)
Internet Access: Wireless PCI-E 802.11n Up to 300Mbps (Supports 802.11n/g/b) (Model: ASUS PCE-N15)
Video Card: 1x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB (Includes PhysX)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 2: DigitalStorm Vortex 120mm Radiator Liquid CPU Cooler (High-Performance Edition)

Since I cant attach a .rar, here is a picture of all the data when the computer was being stress tested until it shut off:
http://gyazo.com/b7b69a4305794e9bb58ce095a1dee347

If the computer shuts down during stress testing, then it might have shut down to protect the pc components.
stress testing =/= normal computer operations. I think it simulates heavy use.

in the meantime, if you can download/install/run any of the following free programs:
hwinfo, speedfan, cpuid hardware monitor.
post temperatures of cpu, gpu, ram, hdd, etc and voltages on rails 12v+, 5v+, 3.3v+.

to rule out 'ground' problems, you can unmount your mobo from the pc case, and troubleshoot.

the corsair cx 750w should be more than enough to run all your pc components.

an alternate quality psu like seasonic S12II 620w (non-modular) or M12II 620w (modular) can be used in troubleshooting for possible psu problem.

also, can you state your operating system? ( I did not view your gyazo link as I wouldn't know how to properly interpret stress test results)

Ah, I replaced my PS and everything seems to be working great so far, if anything happens I'll let you guys know. Thank you so much for the input :D

Back