Connecting Two ADSL Wireless Modem into one network for Increasing Internet Speed

Hello. Is there anyone here who can help me with my problem regarding my internet connection.
I have 2 ADSL wireless modem and they have the same LAN IP Address. I would like to combine them into one internet connection but I do not know what to do. Thanks!

First, you will need to contact ISP and see if they support link bonding. If they do not you will never get both aggregate speeds at once but you can still do a dual WAN load balanced setup. You will probably have to get your ISP to bridge both DSL modems and then you will need a third router capable of dual WAN. Once you have the parts and the correct configuration on the ISP side you just set up the router in dual WAN mode based on manufacturer setup. If the connections are 2 different ISP's then the only available setup is load balance.

Gabriel is correct. Additionally, after all the effort the improvement will not be anywhere near the 2X you expect. Client (user) systems don't have the demand like server systems anyway and steam or gaming will not push the network as most suspect.

Back