Status
Not open for further replies.

F1N3ST

First off, i have to sell my current PC... I have
Celeron D 2.93Ghz
768mb RAM
80GB Hard Drive 7200Rpm
CD+RW CD DVD drive
DVD+RW CD DVD drive (2 seperate drives i added DVD+RW drive)
Overclocked PCI 5500FX video card
Dial Up PCI modem

How much do you think i could get for the assembled PC above?

Then I have 300-500 dollars on top of that to spend on my new PC. I wont assemble it until Xmas, so i can get a DX-10 card. This will be a gaming PC, so i can play games with a good FPS with good quality, if thats enough money to build a good PC. I need everything new, (Unless you guys suggest i jerk that 512mb of RAM ;). )
EDIT: I am keeping my DVDRW Drive, it is perfect for my new PC, has all the features of a new one, except lightscribe.
So Newegg links for all suggested parts :D.

Ok Save your RAM, and get this:

Asus K8V mobo ($53.99)
Antec Black computer case w/400w PSU
nVidia GeForce 7900gs pci-e graphics card.
Creative sb live 24 bit internal PCI card.
Save your current HDD, and your other drives
Get a new, 200GB HDD
Intel p4 2.8 GHz socket 754

all for around $800, minus your old computer and budget. It's a nice gamer. All part should work. I will provide links later.

Creative sb live 24 bit internal PCI card

What is this, and the DVDRW drive has the function of the other dirve +DVDRW so i am only keepin that. Ill keep my 512mb stick and send them 256. And do you suggest a normal processor like that one you posted, or a dual core?

And i need a Ethernet Card unles its built into the Mobo, and i have a 200gb external that im keeping. I am gonna buy a 100 or 120gb Hard drive for the new computer.

And i forgot to mention earlier the memory size of my video card, it has 256mb memory, just needed to add this to make sure value is right :) Fan cooled btw.

I think that Mobo you chose dosnt have PCI-e slots? It has AGP.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813190002
Looks like a good Mobo to me. Tell me if it is a good brand, has PCI-e slots too.

Just remembered about the OS lol, i completed a survey so im getting a Vista Home CD in the mail, if that needs windows to run off of, i will have to buy Windows XP Pro or Home, or Media Center, or wait for Vista....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102019 Looks like a great card 1.2ghz memory clock :D 575mhz core clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back