Constant rebooting

Hi :)
I am hoping someone can help me track down what is happening to my computer. Have just returned from holidays and turned on power switches on the wall. Booted up computer tower running XP Pro SP3 using Mozilla firefox as browser with Avast free antivirus and can only manage to run for about 5mins max before it reboots. It comes up with this error message and I wonder if RAM or some other hardware has died while I was away. It was working perfectly before I left and turned power off at wall (did this as is winter here and often have huge lightning and thunderstorms).
Error Report Contents

c:\DOCUME~1\Admin\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1388.dir--\Mini052915-02.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1388.dir00\sysdata.xml

BCCode : 4e BCP1 : 00000099 BCP2 :0000020D BCP3 : 00000000 BCP4 :00000000
OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1

Been so long since I have worked with XP now...Go to C:\windows\minidump. Select all the .dmp files. Don't know if this option exists in XP, right-click selecting "send to a compressed(zipped)folder" and upload this folder as a file here

Thankyou for the suggestion...found the c:\windows\minidump folder, but nothing in it...clicked to show hidden files and still empty :(. Was wondering if someone knew how to interpret the error codes as to what it may mean...might open tower tomorrow and take out RAM and swap about etc. have disconnected all external drives and tried other Monitor, just old style mouse to find now and try that, but as they seem to be working great still wonder if RAM is dieing or a dead stick (though the boot beeps seem normal)...otherwise thought lithium battery to replace? Then ultimately could be the MB breathing its last...no overheating registered at all and have no other way of checking as all the reboot reports from others state other error codes...lol...typical ;).

You might open up the computer and look for exploded or leaking capacitors around the CPU heatsink. These capacitors may look similar to this:
bad-capacitors-computer-repair-wilmington-nc.jpg

Viewing the system events in the Event Viewer will produce a readable synopsis

Find the Errors,
  • click on the Copy to clipbook and
  • paste into your followup,
one by one for two or three - - these events lead to root causes of failures

Thankyou so very much for your help...plan to pull apart tomorrow after setting the laptop up with everything I need to keep operating online...bit by bit each 5minutes it stays up have transferred all necessary data required off C:\ ... cloning was taking too long before it shutdown and didn't want to risk losing all the data...Love you guys for the simple straight forward easy to understand assistance you give. Thankyou again...will get back to you and report what I find and if I can fix so others might be assisted. :) Del

Back