TechSpot

Converting to .swf

By paranoid guy
Feb 27, 2006
  1. How do you convert videos to .swf videos? I have a .php one here but bebo.com only accepts .swf. Also, has anyone heard of swftools, I downloaded it but it looks dodgy and I don't know how to use it. It's not a what I thought it was.

2. seanp789

seanp789 TS Enthusiast Posts: 111

.swf is flash
    Use MACROMEDIA.STUDIO.MX.2004 or newer

or just type swf in google and u will find a large amount of 3rd party software.

3. nukacola

nukacola TS Rookie

the best one is HERE. Its video to flash converter PRO, my best. Believe me it cost less than its worth...
    :giddy: :grinthumb
    also suggest to visit vidflash

4. paranoid guy

paranoid guy TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 420

Awww...

I don't want to PAY for it... :(

5. nukacola

nukacola TS Rookie

well I dont want also
    but I dont think that I will tell you something NEW about differences between a tool for $ and a free one.. :rolleyes:

It`s just depend on your purpose. I paid once so know I`m sick puke: of the millions of posts about HOW TO CONVERT SOMETHING :angel:. Just need a right equipment. ANd no prob.

That`s all just shows that you dont realy need make video in flash. :rolleyes:

:wave:

6. paranoid guy

paranoid guy TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 420

Burned!

Well, I don't NEED to, but I wanted to...
    So I don't NEED the program, and my opinion is that you should only pay for programs that you NEED. That or get a cracked version :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.