TechSpot

Convertxtodvd freeze ups

By Sloppy998
May 16, 2008
  1. Hi ppl me again:p

I have been having a problem with the program ConvertXtoDvd which is bugging me a little bit. Until today i thought that my computer didnt like the program as it kept freezing within 1-5 minutes of the program being run. Today i uninstalled it and installed a very old version of the software. So far so good but i was wondering if anybody had any idea why it would crash with the newer versions.

EDIT: Okayy so the old version just crashed on me twice. I dont have a clue why?! Im running vista with Q9450 cpu, 850w psu, 9800 gtx2 gpu, asus striker II mobo. I just updated my mobo's drivers and gpu's drivers. It seems like the game Crysis is also crashing on me but less regulary but thats a different story:/

Any help would be most appreciated. Thnx

2. tomd741

tomd741 TS Rookie Posts: 29

3. swordm

swordm TS Rookie

Recently, I found a dvd burn software, name is Total Video2Dvd Author, and convertxtodvd similar function, but the interface more beautiful than it, I love Total Video2Dvd Author. maybe can try it too. hope it can help u,

u can google it.

Total Video2Dvd Author

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.