TechSpot

Cooler Master giving away gold PC hardware

By Matthew
Jul 5, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To promote the launch of its recently launched Silent Pro Gold power supplies, Cooler Master is giving away various PC hardware products, including a special edition of the HAF X full tower chassis. There are two ways to partake in the event: you can participate in social networking-related "games" for opportunity to win three standard prizes or purchase a qualifying Cooler Master product and enter its serial number for a shot at three "exclusive" prizes.

Read the whole story
  2. Vicenarian

Vicenarian TS Enthusiast Posts: 100   +9

And...who will want to carry around a gold plated flash drive, oh, I mean, theft magnet.
  3. Gold Hardware.... Yeah I don't see a problem with that besides the mass amount of heat the gold will conduct, The additional weight it will bring, if it is gold paint then the gold paint chips falling off into the pc. But let's not forget the robberies (I live in NY come on) and you want my facebook page to enter... No thanks

Kyosuke
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.