Copied DVD Error

By mikeymike2121
Feb 16, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi
    when i download a movie from the internet it comes in .avi format. So i download a converter to convert it to DVD format. The problem is that I have found one converter called WinAVI Video Converter and I use that to convert it to DVD in order for the movie to play on my PS2 and i have another converter called VSO DivxToDVD that i use to convert for use on my DVD player. My question is if anyone knows a converter that i can use that will let me play the movie on both the PS2 and the DVD player? Also i was wondering if anyone knew how to keep the file as one file once its converted. After i convert it turns into 2 movie files but when i burn them both on a cd the second part doesnt show up.
    Thanks
  2. X-Humed

X-Humed Newcomer, in training Posts: 17

www.videohelp.com

they have tutorials and guides covering just about anything you could possibly ever want to do in regards to converting/editing/burning video files.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.