Corrupted data on 16MB Max Memory Card for PS2

So, here's the problem: I've got four blocks of corrupted data on my memory card. I've tried deleting them, but it doesn't work. I would ignore it, except now I cannot save anything new on it; If I try, that data will also become corrupted.

I've been searching online and unfortunately have yet to find a solution. I've tried putting an audio CD in and then deleting the corrupted data....Clearly, that didn't work.

I have also tried to format the card, but here's the thing: I cannot find the option where it says to format! I was hesitant to consider the option to format the card at first, seeing as all my data will be deleted, but I'll get rid of it all if that allows me to able to use this memory card. I've went into the memory card (where I can look at all the data), seeing if there are any format options- none.

(I tried attaching a picture to show that the memory card does not have an option to format. There are only two options: "Enter" and "Back".)

Help anyone?

Attachments

• memory card.jpg
    memory card.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 2
Anyone? I really need help. This is driving me insane and I'd just like to deal with it and get it out of the way already. Please....heeeeelp. :/

Back