'Could not load direct3d' error for League of Legends

Having issues with Direct3D

I just installed Windows 7 on my computer. I haven't used in a while and got a copy from my dad. Since I don't have any work to do on it yet, I decided to install a game I recently got into - League of Legends - but the problem is, I cannot play. When I start up the game, I get the error in the title... "Could not load direct3d" I have no idea what's going on and I would love some help on the issue.

Here is my DxDiag if needed:
View attachment DxDiag.txt

Please and Thank You!

What kind of GPU do you have? Because you're running DirectX 11 and judging by how old all you're other components are I doubt you're GPU supports DX11. Look up the specifications of w/e card it is you have, and it should say what DX it supports.

Hello there.
there is a little manual fix u can do
go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends
and create a folder´called what ever u like... I call mine MOD
start "League of legends" and google search for the driver its missing, download it and copy the dll file to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\MOD u only need the one file
remember to unpack it first if its in archive
now open and notepad
and type in exactly what I type

set path=%path%,%cd%\MOD
lol.launcher.exe

save the file as and choose all files , and call it lol.bat save it to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends
now browse to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends and dobbelt click the lol.bat to start the game

now it will never ask for d3d files again. its actualy portable now , and you should be able to copy the game folder to any usb flash drive,hdd, cd or what ever and play it from there

KLK ouT

Hello there.
there is a little manual fix u can do
go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends
and create a folder´called what ever u like... I call mine MOD
start "League of legends" and google search for the driver its missing, download it and copy the dll file to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\MOD u only need the one file
remember to unpack it first if its in archive
now open and notepad
and type in exactly what I type

set path=%path%,%cd%\MOD
lol.launcher.exe

save the file as and choose all files , and call it lol.bat save it to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends
now browse to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends and dobbelt click the lol.bat to start the game

now it will never ask for d3d files again. its actualy portable now , and you should be able to copy the game folder to any usb flash drive,hdd, cd or what ever and play it from there

KLK ouT
I had a typo
IT I s

set path=%path%;%cd%\MOD

Back