Counter Strike - Sound Lagging, echo, Slow motion ???

By Romizta
Sep 30, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone ... Since i have my new professionel sound cars(for recordin session, Mobilepre USB of M-audio, cost me 200$) I cant play Counter Strike properly... The sound is like Slowmotion... I dont know why.. This card is supposed to blow up but this suck when i play Counter Strike... All my sounds (same when i listen mp3 are slow motion) when i open my Counter Strike game... I try to put the EAX sound or 3D sounds... and that dont change . Please help.. I dont think if it have other driver for my soundcard....

HELP!!!:( :(
  2. jmgold

jmgold Newcomer, in training

I am having the same problems with the same equipment. Any help is appreciated.
  3. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,390   +205

It's not clear to me. Did you install the driver for the card? What are the rest of the PC specifications?
  4. jmgold

jmgold Newcomer, in training

Yes. All the drivers are installed and I disabled the integrated sound. All other audio sounds great. But when I play Counter Strike the audio is delayed, echoed, and sounds like its in slow motion.

I have an AMD 1800
    NVidia 5200 FX dual
    Gig of Ram
    80 Gig Hard drive
    M-Audio external USB sound card (for recording purposes)

Any other information you need? Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.