CPU won't access internet or open anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather scary situation, I tried doing the 8 step thread but I can't open anything. I was browsing the web and then bam all of a sudden i have the windows alert thing popping up and it started scanning my computer, but it was not any of my anti-virus programs. Right now the computer is shut down and I do not have it connected to internet.

Specific problems is the windows security alert popup occurs. I try using my start-run and a security warning occurs saying application cannot be executed. "The file rundll32.exe is infected. Do you want to activiate your antivirus software now?" The same message pops up when i try using malwarebytes anti malware as well as AVG. I also get an Antivirus software alert in the bottom right hand corner saying "infiltration alert" Your computer is being attacked by an internet virus. It could be password-stealing attacked, a trojan-dropper or similar.
Attack from 120.72.184.246 port 30385
Attacked port: 52577
Threat:BankerFox.A (another one is) win32/nuqel.e
and then it asks if I want to block this attack?

another thing is that a lot of the little windows alert things start forming across my toolbar
I'm not very great with computers =(. My netbook is important to me. I need him!

Try doing a System Restore by following the instructions provided by your laptop manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back