CPUID CPU-Z

Macho

The well known software, CPUID CPU-Z has a "tools" menu button on the bottom. Driver update, once alerted my virus programs that warned that driver websites could be harming my computer. This time my AVAST took the file up to their Lab Cloud, and examined it for 2 hours. They told me that DRIVERCLOUD and its scanning and installation of files is OK.
This time I installed DriverCloud, and the drivers that it installed were about the right ones that I had most of already. It might be a good way to scan your computer for missing drivers and then have an executable file that installs all your drivers all over again.

I never heard of anything good for free, so this was amazing that I did not cause myself a disaster
again, and be trying to get back on my feet, as in the dark ages a few years ago.

Who ever heard of anything going right without a hitch. How good AVAST was to stop the installation and take the driver installation file up to their Lab and spend 2 hours to examine it and then get back to me with a little window on the bottom right, telling me the file was OK. No virus.

Back