Crappy $1200 computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tha17

ok, it was my first build and i went all out to get an awsome gamming computer. i got help from here and bought all parts from newegg like 3 months ago...apart from all of the probrlems i had building this computer it has just been one probrlem after another and now its totally @#$# up.

ok lets start out with the audio probrlem thats when it all started...it was working fine, i was playing bf2 untill one day the audio was acting really wierd like it was just playing like gunshots...no talking, i could only here like little thuds when boms went off. so...you know if you reinstall the driver for something it will work again? well i tryed uninstalling my motherboard driver because my audio chip thing was build into the mother board...so i have a GIGABITE mother board so i went into start, controle pannal, add or remove programs, and deleated everything that said gigabyte in it. probrably not that smart................so when i deleated everything that said gygabite i went to go reinstall the motherboard driver. all of the sudden my CD drive didnt work!!!!!! so now none of my audio works, i cant play bf2 cause it wont read the cd, all i can do is go on the internet. so i take the computer to the "geek squad" (you know from bestbuy) and they said they would run a diagnostic or something to see of all of my hardware was working right for effing 60 bucks. i know all my hardware is working! this is a SOFTWARE probrlem! how could it be a hardware probrlem?! so they said that all i could do is reinstall windows xp so i did and nothing happened. so does anyone know how to fix this probrlem PLEASE?
specs:
8800gts video card
duo core 2
2 gigs
stupid gigabite motherboard
450 psu
HeLp!!

Slow down

I can't help you, but for everyone else's sake, could you please use punctuation, and state a summary of your problems and actions so that someone with the knowledge to help you actually will be able to help you?

People here are helping you out of their own time. If you can't make an effort when you are seeking help, why should they do one towards you ? You get what you give. The clearer your problem, the easier the help.

I agree with what snacks and Didou said...

It's hardertoreadwhenallthewordsaretogetherlikethisok?!

Space the words better, don't rambel on about "ZOMG my compuper sucks lololololol" and freaking use paragraphs and stuff :|

so they said that all i could do is reinstall windows xp so i did and nothing happened.
Did you reformat and do a fresh reinstall or did you do a Windows repair?

You should not have attempted to build your own computer without knowing what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back