Crashing probel

By DarkShb
Sep 17, 2008
  1. hello all
    I have a problem with my new computer.
    After I installed the game Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead as I installed in my old pc (and it worked), and updated the patches and all, I try to join a server, and after the console appearence, the monitor appears all grey, and crashes to desktop without leaving any error message.

My new computer is a CoreDuo 2.6Ghz, 2 Gb RAM with a Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS.

I updated the graphic drivers after the first try, and still no sign.
  2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 6,964   +355

What is your Operating System? If Vista, try changing the compatibility mode.
  3. DarkShb

DarkShb TS Rookie Topic Starter

hello, I fixed the problem... my OP is XP but I installed a recommended drivers wich is a new beta system that Nvidia have in their site, and it recommended a new "old" driver, for my pc. I installed it and it worked.

Now I have another problem, with my older pc. when I try to put my mouse and keyboard in it, and start the pc, my keyboard gives a sign, and then shuts down. That happens too with my mouse. I really dunno what it happened.
  4. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

That's strange, mailpup's question can hold true for that issue too
    What's the OS?
    What's the keyboard and mouse ? USB or PS2?
    Does the computer start without Keyboard and Mouse plugged in?
    Have you tried a USB mouse?

The more info you provide the easy it is to work out what you mean, and provide support to you
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.