Creative audigy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any one tell me if you can remove the "creative" start up/welcome music and logo, which appears each time, when i log on to my pc?

See if this will help you out. I couldn't get the direct link to Creative to work.
You may disable the splash screen on startup as follows:

Click on Start - Programs - Creative.

Select the audio card installed in your system, for example, Sound Blaster Audigy 2, then select Creative Splash Screen,or Creative EAX, depending on the audio card and versions of drivers installed

Click on the settings icon (the little circle).

Uncheck the Load on Startup option.

If the Creative Splash Screen or Creative EAX is not listed under Start menu, you can disable it with the procedure stated below. Note these steps do not apply to the Sound Blaster Live 5.1 drivers installed under Win 95/98.

Open My Computer and browse to C:\Program Files\Creative\Splash Screen\demo32.exe.

A DemoShield Player window will open asking which Database to use, choose CTEax.dbd.

It should load at the lower right hand corner, click the smaller circle on the bottom.

This will give you an option that says "Load on Startup". Uncheck this to disable the splash screen on startup.

still no luck

Thanks for your response but i think i may have confused you.

What i'm trying to remove is the short little tune thats played each time anyone uses logs on or switches user, along with the audigy logo.

You may be asking why am i so concerned about this and the answer is My computer is playing music in other rooms and when some one logs on you get the above music blasting out.

I have check the splash screen and it is already unchecked! and the only part of the software loaded is the creative volume control.

Any other thoughts

Thanks

Start > Program > Creative > Sound Blaster Audigy 2 > Creative Splash Screen

Press the small button in the lower right corner, untick "Load on startup"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back