TechSpot

Current Hard Reset players get free upgrade to Extended Edition

By Matthew
Mar 19, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Flying Wild Hog has confirmed that Hard Reset's upcoming expansion content will be free for those who already purchased the game. The company's release plans aren't entirely clear, but from…

Read the whole story

2. Lurker101

Lurker101 TS Evangelist Posts: 738   +247

Irrespective of how you feel about the game, this is very decent of Kalypso

3. yukka

yukka TechSpot Paladin Posts: 830   +54

I bought it at xmas for about 4quid and enjoyed it when I played the first 2 or 3 levels. Very much like Serious Sam and Doom/Quake. ID Software kind of shooter, classic old school PC fare but with decent graphics and a nice upgrade system for weapons etc.

4. It is a very good, and very frenetic game (after level 4 if I remember), but indeed it was a little short.

5. Ranger12

Ranger12 TS Guru Posts: 620   +118

I also picked it up for a few bucks on steam's Christmas sale. It's not my type of game but it was definitely worth the few bucks I dropped on it. Kudos to the developers for passing out the upgrade for free. That's something you don't see anymore, especially from the big name developers...

6. This is nice of them. It was a fun old-school style shooter but only a few hours long, expansion is definitely welcome, even more so if it's free.

7. EXCellR8

EXCellR8 The Conservative Posts: 1,835

Great game, pretty hard too if you bump up the difficulty. I think I qualify for the extended version I believe I bought it the day it was released. I will definitely jump back into it now... didn't make it very far. Had a lot of fun with it though.