Custom Building a Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy-Beast-Joel

I want to custom build a computer with an AMD processor, DDR2 RAM,a Giggabyte mother board,and a good graphics card is there any help you can give me on what exzact board I should get I don't wanna have to upgrade for a while
and I wanna play games without any lag etc

Well first off Hi and Welcome to Techspot :wave:

1) What is your budget for your it your new custom built computer?

2) Currently intel has the better processers, sad because im an AMD fan but i have to say go with an intel core2duo.

3) What games do you play as this will factor in the graphic card?

4 what country do you live in so we can find you an e-tailer to get you the parts?

5) be sure to ask any questions even if how ever insignificant they sound.

If you pay your own electricity bill I would advise you to buy an AMD processor as I believe they have a better performance to watt ratio than Intels.
If you have tons of money then get a Core 2 Duo like CrossFire851 said.

$1000 is my budget

I wanna pay around $1000 but I will pay extra if it is needed I just will need to save up a bit more and I don't pay my electricity bill so it doesn't matter to me
But I would like an AMD but if intel is better I will go with them or would AMD come back over intel if so I will wait

If you pay your own electricity bill I would advise you to buy an AMD processor as I believe they have a better performance to watt ratio than Intels.

If you ran either cpu nonstop for 6 hours a day your bill would probably be paying less then $2 a month. I don't think thats to big of a deal, and on top of that the core 2 duo's do use less energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back