Custom software required for my clinic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

My name is Jeff Banner and I am a dentist, I run a clinic at my home and everything is going good but I want everything automated which will help my team to manage the tasks easily. I am looking for software for Billing management, appointment scheduling, maintain records, emails and much more on a single platform. Any suggestions please share…..

Hello Jeff,

Here is my suggestion regarding your concern.Rather than going for online administration software, I suggest that you should go with the custom software that will help you to get all the features you want on a single platform.

Thanks Jack,
Actually my first Priority is to get a custom software. I know that online software will not give all the features I want, Even I consulted with some US software development companies but the problem is, I have limited/fixed budget for the software and these companies are charging very high cost.

So if you have any solution for my problem please share your valuable feedback..

But Jeff, Rather than going with US companies you can hire Off-shore companies. There are so many highly reputed companies out there, They will help you out to get your custom software done under your budget.

But Jeff, Rather than going with US companies you can hire Off-shore companies. There are so many highly reputed companies out there, They will help you out to get your custom software done under your budget.
Thank You Jack, I will definitely do research at my end. But your suggestions are always welcomed;).

CAVEAT EMPTOR!! Custom written software is always exposed to support issues. Your issue is imperative to you but the vendor has other priorities and (hopefully) other customers. Then too, there's always the nightmare that the vendor goes BK(bankrupt) -- what then????

IMO, you would do better to relax your requirements to allow off the shelf software to be integrated by import/export of program results.

Check with other dentists in your area and see what they are using. No need to reinvent the wheel if software already exists. I'm not that knowledgeable in dental software but I have built a server as well as a desktop PC for a local dentist and for software I installed Easy Dental.

Dental conventions can serve at least two purposes. They can help satisfy some of your CE requirements as you know and software vendor exhibits might be able to give you the information you seek. Also, have you contacted the ADA for any recommendations?

Check with other dentists in your area and see what they are using. No need to reinvent the wheel if software already exists. I'm not that knowledgeable in dental software but I have built a server as well as a desktop PC for a local dentist and for software I installed Easy Dental.

Dental conventions can serve at least two purposes. They can help satisfy some of your CE requirements as you know and software vendor exhibits might be able to give you the information you seek. Also, have you contacted the ADA for any recommendations?
I agree with your statement. My local area dentists are using the software which is designed as per their requirements and I want a software which can fulfil my tasks.
I will look forward to your other suggestions.*nerd*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back